AGRETO LoadCounter II M
incl. 20 % VAT
delivery time 1-3 days
Art. No. BZLC0020
This load counter pays for itself in a very short time
Additional recording of operating hours - if needed
Flexibly adjustable for different applications
• Activation of the hour counting by movement or vibration of the machine
• Hour display optionally in hours and minutes or hours with 2 decimal places
• Possibility of setting the necessary intensity of movement for activating the counting process
• Adjustment of a bridging time for safe, continuous counting
• Large, easy-to-read, permanently on LCD display
• Six-digit display of hours with 11 mm high digits
• Icons for displaying the operating mode and status information
• Robust, one-piece plastic housing without visible sealing surfaces
• Waterproof according to protection class IP68
• Waterproof cable gland for the sensor cable • Tamper-proof by sealing the housing screws
• Zeroing, setting and changing the battery is only possible by visibly violating the seal
• Powered by 2 supplied AAA batteries
• Battery life with standard alkaline batteries approx. 3 years
• Dimensions: 93 x 52 x 33 mm (WxDxH)
• Thread M12x1
• Cable length 3m
Scope of delivery
Scope of delivery:
• 1 mounting plate with fixing screws
• 1 sensor with adjusting nuts
• 1 magnet with fixing screw
• 5 clearly numbered seals
• 1 manual in 25 languages
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
For which machines is the LoadCounter II M suitable?
How the loads are counted?
How does the unit behave when the working process is interrupted?
Where is the unit mounted?
Where is the sensor installed
Example scraper floor on the manure spreader:
The magnet is attached to one of the scraper floor shafts. If there is no suitable option here, the magnet can also be attached to the side of a sprocket or flange. The flat iron for the sensor is attached to a frame part.
Example PTO shaft on manure spreader:
The magnet is mounted on the PTO shaft on the trailer, the flat bar for the sensor on a frame part. For this type of mounting, the optionally available magnetic ring can be used instead of the magnet.
Example of assembly on the push-off trailer:
The magnet and the sensor are mounted in one place so that contact is made at least once while the load is being pushed off. A second contact is inevitably made when the sliding wall is returned.