The AgriCounter Load is mounted directly on the level indicator. The counting of the loads takes place via the movement of the level indicator (= position change of the counter itself).
Depending on the setting, the AgriCounter Load can only record the loads or the number of loads and the operating hours.
The parameters of the counter (angle settings, pause times, response behavior, display format ...) can be adapted to special requirements.
The robust housing without externally accessible sealing surfaces guarantee reliable operation under all operating conditions.
The AgriCounter Load works completely without manipulation-susceptible, external sensors. The meter is fixed to the machine during assembly and 2 screws are secured with a clearly numbered seal. Thereafter, zeroing, setting parameters or removing the batteries are only possible by a visible violation of the seal.
• Recording the amount of loads with a special counting sequence about changes in the position of the meter and monitoring of minimum times
• Setting for the angle to differentiate full / empty
• Activation of the hour counting by movement or vibration of the machine
• Hour display optionally in hours and minutes or hours with 2 decimal places
• Setting possibility of the necessary intensity of the movement for the activation of the counting process
• Adjustment of a bridging time for safe, continuous counting
• Large, easy-to-read, permanently on LCD display
• Six-digit display of hours with 11 mm high digits
• Icons for displaying the operating mode and status information
• Robust, one-piece plastic housing without visible sealing surfaces
• Waterproof according to protection class IP69k (high-pressure cleaner-proof)
• Tamper-proof by sealing the housing screws
• Zeroing, setting and changing the battery is only possible by visibly violating the seal
• Powered by 2 supplied AAA batteries
• Battery life with standard alkaline batteries approx. 3 years
• Dimensions: 93 x 52 x 33 mm (WxDxH)
Normal load counters use sensors to detect the position of the level indicator. This is error-prone in practice and not tamper-proof. With the AGRETO AgriCounter Load, the meter itself is mounted directly on the level indicator. The integrated angle sensor knows at all times the position of the pointer and with a special calculation routine, the number of loads is counted manipulation-proof.
The AgriCounter Load is ideal for slurry tankers with level indicator. However, it can be used on any machine that has moving parts that change position once per load. These parts may be operating levers, covers, tailgates or the like.
You screw the supplied mounting plate to the machine. Then mount the meter on the mounting plate and attach the seal.
The AgriCounter does not work with a simple motion sensor that responds only to vibrations but with a modern 3-axis accelerometer. In addition to vibrations of the machine, this sensor can also detect changes in direction of the machine in all three levels. The AgriCounter therefore detects movements with maximum reliability without vibrations, for example on sprung transport vehicles.
Basically, the counter starts with a sufficiently large vibration or movement immediately with the count. Thereafter, however, it is waited whether further movements follow within the set bridging time (standard setting 20 seconds). If not, the time is not counted and the counter returns to its initial state. When movements follow, the time from the first move is counted. With this logic, such movements that do not represent use of the machine are filtered out.
Basically, the default settings of the AgriCounters are already set appropriately for most applications. In order to change settings anyway, the housing must be opened and with the inside buttons the settings menu is called up to change there the appropriate parameter. This usually happens during assembly before the meter is sealed. A subsequent possibility for the user to change a setting without destroying the seal is not possible.
Yes, but only over the keys inside the case. For the user, zeroing is thus not possible without visible damage to the seal. The owner may be able to zero the meter at the start of the season or when changing the meter to another machine, but must then attach a new seal afterwards.
With each device 5 clearly numbered seals are supplied, if necessary, further seals are available as spare parts.
The batteries last about 3 years. If the battery symbol lights up on the display, the batteries should be replaced.
Yes, the seal must be destroyed and the device must be opened. Then a new seal is attached.
Please call us: +43 2846 620