The weighings are automatically recorded in the PC software with all the details. Weighing curves of each axle are illustrateted and also the quality of the weighing is calculated and displayed.
The software creates the necessary weighing notes, evaluation and billing lists. You can use standard or individual layouts which you can adjust with the included designer tool.
In the software the products, customers, suppliers, fields, vehicles and other assignments are maintained. The informations can be automatically or manually assigned to the weighings. This can be done in advance or afterwards.
The driver or the vehicle logs on at the scale with a wireless transmitter. The software recognizes the registration, releases the scale and stores automatically all the information associated to the wireless transmitter to the current weighing. This can be the vehicle data including tare weight or other information such as supplier, products, fields etc.
If a camera is mounted at the scale, the software automatically creates images from each vehicle. With this photographic evidence the user can identify the vehicles in retrospect.
Through the automatic weighing process and the direction detection transported quantities can be determined fully automatically. You can drive simply over the scale with all vehicles. With load in one direction, qithout load in the other direction. From the difference the softwrae is calculating the transported amount. With this functionality the scale is ideal for large quantity of documentation on farms, biogas plants and heating plants.
• 1 Software CD AGRETO drive-over-scale
• 1 USB-Box
• 1 USB cable
• 1 Power supply
• 1 User manual
• Pentium III or higher
• Windows 7 / 8 / 10, windows 10 recommended
• 1 free USB-Port
• Management and control of components and accessories
• Master data administration for addresses, articles, vehicles and their tare weight, fields, allocations
• Setting up the remote control with allocation of pre-set values
• Display of weight and status of light barriers and traffic light
• Recording of weighings with date, time, driving direction, driving speed and all weights
• 3 weighing modes: dynamic, static and manual
• Lists of weighings with filter and sorting function
• Quality control of weighings via driving speed and statistical functions
• Graphical representation of the weighing curve of each axle's measuring points
• Displaying the camera's live image and recorded images of weighings
• Management of pre-set values for weighings
• Subsequent editing of weighings
• Dry matter management
• Generating and printing weighing notes and weighing lists
• Integrated list designer for all evaluations
• Data export to Excel or other formats
• Data backup and recovery
• Remote maintenance tool for support via Internet
1. With the software the user can make a complete data processing. Vehicles, products, fields, customers and suppliers and other data can be managed in the software.
2. All weighings are stored and displayed with all details on the screen. Additional informations can be assigned to the weighings.
3. The informations about the weighings can be analysed in all details, up to each reading of one specific loadcell.
4. With the software the user can create weighing notes and all necessary weighing lists.
5. The software can automatically calculate the transported amounts by evaluating the driving direction of the vehicles.
6. The remote control of the scale and the image processing is only available in combination with the software.
You can use any regular PC or notebook with a Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8 or 10; 32- or 64-bit). The system has to be stable and reliable. The scale requires a USB port. Depending on what accessory is used, more USB or serial ports might be required.
The serial cable connection from scale to PC can measure up to 100 m. The cable is delivered in the required length. From a practical point of view, however, it's more advantageous when the PC is situated near the scale, especially when weighings require manual input or the printing of weight notes.
Yes, all vehicles/trailers and their tare weights can be registered in the software's master data section. These tare weights can be allocated to weighings at a later time. This allocation can be done manually, with the help of images of the vehicles (via the image processing accessory) or automatically by letting the vehicles register through a wireless transmitter (via the remote control accessory).
Please call us: +43 2846 620