The AGRETO weighing beams are ideal for mounting under cattle squeeze or treatment shoots and for the construction of weighing platforms made of steel or wood.
The holes and slits on the sides of the beams enable a quick installation. With the adjustable legs differences in level can be compensated. The holes in the contact plates are used to attach the weighing beams to the ground or base.
The AGRETO weighing beams consist of stable tubes and have a 2000 kg nominal load for each beam. The robust legs with 16 mm threads and the elastomer damping elements guarantee a long service life, even under demanding conditions.
The scale is completely dust- and waterproof according to protection class IP68 (can be used under water up to a depth of 1 m) and can thus be installed outdoors, in stables and damp rooms. All parts are made from galvanized steel.
Load cell accuracy is +/- 0.02%.
• 2 weighing beams
• 4 m weighing signal cable each
• 1 waterproof screw plug for connection to the weighing indicator
• User manual
• 2 sturdy, easy to install weighing beams
• Galvanized steel
• Beam length: 800 mm
• Total capacity when built under a self-supporting platform scale: 4000 kg (2000 kg per beam)
• Adjustable legs with elastomer damping element and robust M16 thread
• Contact plates for attachment to the ground
• Total height can be adjusted between 85 and 100 mm
• 4 m long, treadable, UV-resistant signal cable with waterproof, robust IP67 screw plug
• 4 high-resolution shear force load cells with 1000 kg nominal load, 3 mV/V, 350 Ohm
• 4000 kg total nominal load, 120% secure overload, 150% breaking load
• +/- 0.02% accuracy
• Waterproof according to protection class IP68
• Operating temperature: -35 up to +65 °C
• Temperature compensated: -10 up to +40 °C
• 4-pin cable 4 x 0.5 mm2
• 7.6 mm outer diameter
• Special coating
• Small bending radius
The AGRETO weighing beams can be mounted under cattle squeezes, treatment shoots, all kinds of platform scales, weighing vats and other scale constructions. Thanks to the sturdy and self-supporting construction AGRETO weighing beams usually don't need a supporting structure.
To obtain satisfying weighing results the weighing beams must be positioned horizontally. Differences in level can be offset with the adjustable legs.
On both sides of the AGRETO weighing beams there are two elements with holes and slits. These two side elements are attached to the scale construction with screws. If the construction doesn't have any holes in the desired spot, an additional plate must be attached.
To minimize weight and obtain a quiet, slip-resistant surface, wooden constructions are preferred. Parallel to both beams, at the top or on the side, wooden posts or battens are attached in the needed platform size. On this wooden base boards or posts can be attached with screws, in any desired length and required thickness. The platform shouldn't stick out more than 10% of total platform length past the legs of the weighing beams.
Yes, using the holes in the contact plates, the weighing beams can be attached to two wooden posts, to prevent the scale from sinking into the soft soil.
The distance between beams is limited only by cable length, which can measure up to 6 m.
Standard cable length is 2 x 4 m. These cables can be extended up to 20 m.
The AGRETO weighing beams contain high-resolution shear force load cells that have a +/- 0.02% accuracy.
Please call us: +43 2846 620