The AGRETO weighing feet are ideal for mounting under all kinds of platform scales, grinders and mixers, tanks, silos and many other containers.
Mounting takes mere minutes, by simply attaching threaded bolts to any construction. All you need, is one drilled hole per weighing foot to take a threaded bolt.
The AGRETO weighing feet have a nominal load of 1000 kg per foot, resist vibration and are ideal for deployment in demanding environments for many years, thanks to their high 300% breaking load.
The scale is completely dust- and waterproof according to protection class IP68 (can be used under water up to a depth of 1 m) and can thus be installed outdoors, in stables and damp rooms. All parts are made from stainless steel.
The AGRETO HD1 weighing indicator has a sturdy stainless steel casing, is waterproof according to protection class IP67, and can weigh animals automatically.
• 4 weighing feet
• 1 connector box
• 6 m weighing signal cable
• 1 waterproof screw plug for connection to the weighing indicator
• 1 AGRETO HD1 weighing indicator
• User manual
• Internal load cell
• Stainless steel contact plate
• Stainless steel mounting plate with mounting screws
• Rubber cover as extra load cell protection
• M14 thread with nuts and washers for height adjustment during mounting
• Total weighing foot height: 98 mm
• Weighing foot diameter: 70 mm
• Encapsulated, welded compression load cell with load introduction
• Dust- and waterproof according to protection class IP68
• 1000 kg nominal load per load cell
• 150% secure overload, 300% breaking load
• 2 mV/V characteristic value
• Operating temperature: -35 to +70 °C
• Waterproof connector box
• Connecting terminals for weighing cells and weighing signal cable
• Potentiometer for corner adjustment of load cells
• Cable outlets with cable screw connections
• 4-pin cable 4 x 0.5 mm2
• 7.6 mm outer diameter
• Special coating
• Small bending radius
• Stainless steel casing and mounting bracket
• Dust- and waterproof according to protection class IP67
• 6-digit backlit LCD display with 25 mm high digits
• Auto-zero optional when switching on
• Manual auto-zero
• Zero point stabilisation
• Animal weighing mode with adjustable parameters
• Energy saving mode
• Power supply through built-in unit
• Data transfer via RS-232 interface for large indicator, PC or PLC
• Battery use possible with 2 x 1.5 V AA
• Battery cap accessible from outside
• Dimensions including mounting bracket 258x178x58 mm (WxHxD)
The extremely robust construction of AGRETO weighing feet enable the deployment in any environment that is too demanding for other scales, because of dampness or vibrations. Because of the special way that load introduction is constructed no torque or lateral forces are transferred. This means that the AGRETO weighing feet can usually be installed without a supporting construction.
All that is needed for mounting the weighing feet, is a 14 mm hole in the construction, which can be drilled if not present. The threaded bolts for the AGRETO weighing feet are then fixed into these (drilled) holes with the provided nuts.
To obtain satisfying weighing results the weighing feet have to stand exactly level on the ground, and the feet must be perfectly vertical. This vertical position is attained by the exact horizontal alignment of the parts that are attached to the weighing feet.
Normally the platform frame is reinforced in the corners with flat bars. This is where the mounting holes for the weighing feet are drilled. The material must be thick enough around the holes that it doesn't bend under load. For platform loads of 1 to 2 t the material must be at least 10 mm.
Some feed mixer already dispose of horizontal parts under their feet that can be attached to the weighing feet. Alternatively, flat bars that are pre-drilled for attachment to the weighing feet, can be welded to the mixer's feet. Another possibility is to connect all feet with U-profiles and attach the weighing feet to the end of these profiles.
The cables from the AGRETO weighing feet to the connector box are 3 m long. In case of a square scale with a connector box in the middle, a weighing platform could measure up to 4 x 4 m. In practice, AGRETO weighing feet shouldn't be used for scale constructions with sides that are longer than 3 m, because the platform can sag, which in turn affects weighing feet accuracy.
Yes, but make sure that the platform or construction can't tip over.
The connector box should be mounted in an accessible, safe spot, or somewhere on the scale construction.
Standard cable length is 6 m. On request the cable can be extended up to 20 m.
It is not recommended, because calibration is based on the original cable length. If cables are shortened, all the load cell cables must have the same length and a new calibration must be performed.
Yes, if a foot or load cell should start to malfunction, all parts can be ordered and replaced individually.
The compression load cells in the AGRETO weighing feet are designed for a +/- 1% accuracy. Weighing applications that require a higher accuracy, should be carried out with shear force load cells.
Yes, it complies with protection class IP67 and can be used outside, as well as in damp rooms and stables.
The indicator has a battery compartment that fits 2 regular 1.5 V AA or equivalent batteries.
The animal weighing mode functions fully automatically. If there's an animal on the scale, the indicator will create running averages from the fluctuating weight readings. After a couple of seconds the indicator stabilises and the weight can be read. This also works when animals move a lot on the scale. Animal weighing mode is activated using the function button and remains active until it is manually turned off. This means you can weigh as many animals as you want without having to operate the indicator.
Please call us: +43 2846 620