This specially designed, mobile and inexpensive scale turns every tractor three-point linkage into a 6000 kg scale. The AGRETO three-point scale is simply mounted between tractor three-point linkage and implement.
Implements seldom conform to category II dimensions, but the AGRETO three-point scale can be used everywhere nonetheless, thanks to the infinite adjustability of the length of the lower link (85-90 cm) and the height between lower link and top link (48-68 cm).
Continuous information on quantities entering and leaving the vehicle enables the correction of erroneous settings.
You only distribute the needed amounts and thus prevent overdosage.
Even when in an exceptional situation a load cell breaks, the construction of the AGRETO three-point scale prevents the loss of your implement and the enormous damages involved.
• 1 scale construction for three-point linkage
• 2 top link brackets with 160 mm hole spacing
• 2 top link brackets with 130 mm hole spacing
• 1 top link pin
• 2 lower link pins
• 3 linchpins
• 1 user manual
• Steel construction with internal load cells
• High-quality special coating
• Roller guided mounting for the attachment of implements
• Designed for implements with a total weight of up to 6000 kg
• 160 mm backward shift at the lower link
• 130 or 160 mm backward shift at the top link, depending on bracket used
• Vertical distance between top link and lower link can be infinitely adjusted between 48 and 68 cm
• 80 kg net weight
• Dimensions: 104 x 84 x 20 cm (LxWxH) horizontal
• 28 mm pin diameter
• 64 mm inner width
• For standard lower links with Category II ball end or
• Lower link with Category II hook
• Lower link with Category III hook and Category II reduction balls
• 25 mm pin diameter
• 64 mm inner width
• For standard top links with Category II ball end or
• Top link with Category II hook
• Top link with Category III hook and Category II reduction ball
• Category II ball end
• 28 mm pin diameter
• 51 mm ball width
• Horizontal distance can be adjusted infinitely between 85 and 90 cm
• 25 mm pin diameter
• 2 high-resolution shear force load cells with a 5000 kg nominal load each, 3 mV/V, 350 Ohm
• 10,000 kg total nominal load, 120% secure overload, 150% breaking load
• Waterproof according to protection class IP68
• -35 to +65 °C operating temperature
• -10 to +40 °C temperature compensated
• Internal load cell connection with a waterproof box
• 3.5 m long UV-resistant weighing signal cable with special sheathing, from scale to indicator
• Waterproof, threaded plug connector
• 2 m power supply cable
• Flexible plug with fuse for connection to the cigarette lighter
• +/- 0,02% load cell accuracy
• +/- 1 to 2% total system accuracy when operated properly in everyday conditions
• 5 kg weighing indicator resolution
The AGRETO three-point scale is mounted between tractor and implement. The implement hangs on the weighing triangle and is weighed.
In principle every Category II implement with a total maximum weight of 6000 kg can be mounted and weighed. The three-point scale is mostly used for weighing fertilizer spreaders, but also for transport crates, feed mixers and similar implements.
Implements with attachment parts near the scale can't be attached (for instance, fertilizer spreader output adjusters).
In practice, mounting dimensions very often deviate from the Category II standard. For this reason the AGRETO three-point scale can be adjusted horizontally and vertically to fit the implements.
Yes, but only when Category II pins are used on the three-point scale. For this you need reduction balls from Category III (outer diameter) to Category II (pin diameter). There is more than enough space for the hook.
One side of the weighing triangle is pulled out, threaded to the shaft and pushed back in place. If changes are made frequently, we recommend the accessory equipment with a hook at the rear of the scale. These are to be ordered immediately.
Due to the ccompact design of the tree-point-scale, the offset to the back in the standard version is only 16 cm.
If the additional 13 cm shorter top link pins are used for the top link, the attachments only move about 14,5 cm backwards.
The offset to the back using the Walterscheid quick compling-hook is 20 cm.
A three-point scale should in principle not be charged with high horizontal forces. A seed drill is not a problem, but a sowing machine that works the soil as well shouldn't be attached. Monitoring the content of a seed tank with a small amount of seeds (for instance, rapeseed) is not possible, as the scale's resolution is too coarse.
When both heights correspond, there's a right angle between scale and upper mounting bracket. Only when this right angle is exactly 90°, does the scale measure weights correctly, no matter the position of the load.
There are 4 holes with a distance of 47.5 mm for attaching the upper mounting brackets. This allows for a rough adjustment. The mounting elements with the 4 holes can be infinitely adjusted through slits with a mounting range of 50 mm, until a right angle is achieved.
It would be ideal, but for many attachments the top link's mounting point sticks out further than the mounting points of the lower links. This makes a slanted position for the scale inevitable. The slant can be partially compensated by using the shorter top link brackets with 130 mm pin distance. However, a slight slant doesn't really impact weighing accuracy all that much. If necessary, calibration of the weighing indicator can be adjusted to the slanted position. The right angle between scale and top link bracket must be maintained though.
The weighing indicator's resolution is set at 5 kg. In practice, this accuracy can be achieved with a properly set up scale as well.
Yes, the AGRETO three-point scale's weighing indicator has been set up in such a way that it shows stabilised values.
Yes, it can. In fact, this needs to be done regularly when used in combination with fertilizer spreaders. The scale is waterproof according to protection class IP68 and the load cells are on the inside.
The special construction for load introduction doesn't allow a lot of torque to be applied directly to the load cells. Moreover, a nominal load of 2 x 5000 kg and breaking load of 2 x 10,000 kg keeps them on the safe side.
Please call us: +43 2846 620