The AGRETO platform scale is a robust and durable universal scale for all weighing applications up to 2000 kg thanks to the hot-dip galvanized platform.
The galvanized platform scale is available in the sizes 0.8 x 2 m and 1 x 2.5 m. It is therefore not only suitable for pallets, boxes and containers, but also ideal for large animals such as cattle or horses.
The weighing technology is completely dustproof and waterproof according to protection class IP68 (suitable for up to 1 m under water) and therefore suitable for all outdoor applications, in stables and wet rooms.
Load cell accuracy is +/- 0.02%. Weighing indicator resolution is set at 0.5 kg.
The weighing indicator AGRETO HD1 has a sturdy stainless steel housing and is waterproof according to protective IP67. The automatic animal weighing mode shows a stable weight even with restless animals.
The weighing indicator can be operated with batteries or rechargeable batteries. This allows the scale to be used even in locations without a grid connection.
• Weighing platform with mounted weighing technology
• AGRETO HD1 weighing indicator
• 6 m connecting cable from platform to weighing indicator
• User manual
• Platform dimensions: 0,8 x 2 m
• Edged tear plate with reinforceing elements
• 4 height-adjustable legs with compensating balls
• Total height: 120 up to 140 mm
• Connection box made of stainless steel
• 4 high-resolution shear force load cells
• Dust- and waterproof according to protection class IP68
• 1000 kg nominal load per load cell
• 120% safe overload, 150% breaking load
• 3 mV/V characteristic value
• +/- 0.02% accuracy
• Operating temperature: -35 up to +70 °C
• Stainless steel casing and mounting bracket
• Dust- and waterproof according to protection class IP67
• 6-digit backlit LCD display with 25 mm high digits
• Auto-zero optional when switching on
• Manual zero
• Zero point stabilisation
• Animal weighing mode with adjustable parameters
• Energy saving mode
• Power supply through built-in unit
• Data transfer via RS-232 interface for large indicator, PC or PLC
• Battery use possible with 2 x 1.5 V AA
• Battery cap accessible from outside
• Dimensions including mounting bracket 258x178x58 mm (WxHxD)
Yes, the AGRETO platform scale is designed for demanding applications, of course also outdoors or in damp areas.
Yes, the platform has a non-slip surface made from checker plate. The AGRETO HD1 weighing indicator disposes of an animal weighing mode, that lets you read weights, even when animals are restless.
The AGRETO platform scale contains high resolution shear force load cells with an accuracy of +/- 0.02%. The weighing indicator's resolution is pre-set to 0.5 kg. This resolution can be set to 0.2 kg for special applications in the lower weight range.
Although the scale and indicator fulfil the requirements for a calibration, the scale does not come in a calibrated version. This means it cannot be used for legal transactions. Calibrated platform scales are available on request.
For controlling filling or other operations the HD1 weighing indicator must be replaced by an indicator with specific features. Please, contact us when required.
Please call us: +43 2846 620